Instructions for Removing Items
Please review the following FAQs for everything you need to know about removing eligible items from your inventory.
- What items are eligible for removal?
- What steps do I need to take in the app for removal?
- Donation and Disposal Methods
What items are eligible for removal?
If customers don’t pick up their orders or items are no longer available on Wish, the items will appear in the Items to remove task in the Activity Log of your In stock tab.
These packages can be removed from your inventory as long as their disposal or discarding abides by and adheres to applicable regional and local regulations and laws surrounding disposal. Learn more
Please be sure to only remove packages in the Items to Remove section of the In stock tab of the Wish Local app.
What steps do I need to take in the app for removal?
Here’s how to complete the removal process in your Wish Local app.
- Open the In stock tab in the Wish Local app.
- Select the Items to remove task in your Activity Log.
- In the To remove tab, select all of the items you will donate or dispose of.
- Select the Mark items as removed button once you have selected all of the items.
These items will then move to the Removed tab, where you can find a history of the packages you’ve removed.
Donation and Disposal Methods
Please donate or dispose of all the inventory marked as Items to Remove by one of the following methods:
- 1. Donation - you may donate such inventory at your location to a charitable organization of your choosing provided that:
- i. The charitable organization you select to donate such inventory to must be a non-profit organization that is organized under, for instance, Section 501(c) of the United States Internal Revenue Code (or its jurisdictional-equivalent); and
- ii. You provide Wish a detailed receipt that includes the name of the charitable organization and the listed value of the inventory being donated to the charitable organization as a proof to the applicable tax authority in your region (e.g., the United States Internal Revenue Services (IRS) (or its jurisdictional-equivalent)).
- 2. Destruction or disposition - you may destroy or otherwise dispose of such inventory onsite at your Store location in compliance with inventory destruction and disposal rules and regulations, which may vary by product type and region.
In all instances, Wish has the right (but not the obligation) to determine and/or declare that such goods are adequately disposed of, and reserves all other rights and remedies available to it under applicable laws and/or regulations.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Wish Local support.
If customers have questions or concerns about an order, please direct them to Wish customer support.