Getting help if there’s an issue
Check out the Support Hub in the Wish Local app for helpful FAQs and to get in touch with us.
How to access Help Center articles in the Wish Local app
If you have a question, we recommend you check out our Help Center articles for quick answers.
- Open the Account tab in the Wish Local app.
- Tap Support Hub.
- Browse the Help Topics to locate the article related to your question.
- Tap on an article or use the Search Bar to find help.
How to contact Wish Local support
If you cannot locate your answer in the Help Center, you can contact us through Wish Local’s Assistant or the Support Hub in the Wish Local app.
Start a chat with Wish Local’s Assistant at any time by clicking or tapping on the Contact us icon in the bottom right corner of the page. Follow the prompts provided by Wish Local’s Assistant.
How to get in touch with us through the Wish Local app
1. Open the Account tab in the Wish Local app.
2. Tap Support Hub, then tap Contact us.
3. Follow the prompts provided in the app.
When asked, please describe the question or issue and include any related information, such as:
- Shipment numbers;
- Tracking numbers;
- 6-digit package codes (ABC123 format);
- Images of the package labels; and/or
- Screenshots of the Wish Local app.
4. Tap Submit a ticket when you’ve finished your support request.
After we receive your Support Hub request, our team will reach out to you via email.