What are the requirements for the Wish Local program?
Wish Local is designed to help your business succeed and grow. We'll list your store as a pickup destination for popular products on Wish, which means more foot traffic, more sales, and new regular customers for your business!
To participate in the Wish Local program, your business must meet the following requirements:
- A physical storefront where employees can interact with Wish shoppers in-person.
- Business hours from Monday to Saturday for a minimum of 40 hours a week.
- Access to a smartphone (iOS or Android) so you can manage your Wish Local account.
- Friendly, customer-centric staff trained to process shipments within 48 hours of delivery and customer pickups.
- An active PayPal account to receive commission payments for customer pickups.
- The ability to receive deliveries from all carriers to your store address.
- Storage space for Wish inventory.
- Access to a strong WiFi connection.
- A tax ID, if applicable.
Recommended store qualities:
- Pickup hours that match online business hours.
- Consistent and accurate store hours.
- Signage that is visible from the street and easy to locate online.
- Free parking, if applicable.
Currently, we only accept applicants who have physical storefronts. We do not accept online businesses or home store locations.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us through the Support Hub section in the Account tab of the Wish Local app.